CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hi everyone!

Hi everybody! My name is Kristen. I am currently going to Crafton Hills College planning on majoring in respiratory Care. I am starting to think that I am changing my direction more towards elementary school eduction.  my current job is working with kids at a community center and i love being around them but i am not sure whether or not i would like to do that or not.I guess that this is the perfect time to think about what i really want to do. I kind of like that we have to blog every week I am not a big myspace person (anymore) so hopefully this will be a little bit better than myspace i'm sure it will since it is for a grade, but you never know. well anyways i hope everybody has a great and restful weekend! yayy four day weekend!!

Kristen 

0 comments: